Pages

Monday 8 November 2021

English - Workshop - SEXXXY Paragraph

Scene - "They Don't Own Me'

Theme - Rich vs Poor, Hope & Rebellion, Struggle for power.

What happened - Peeta & Katniss are having a conversation about how the games might affect them.

Brainstorm - Angles/Movement/Shots - Over the shoulder - shows speaker, puts us in listeners P.O.V

makes us part of the conversation.

Close-Ups- shows the emotions of the two-nervous, anxious, mostly Peeta.

Lighting/Colour - mood - sad, gloomy - grey, darks, blacks, dim lighting - works with close-ups to highlight emotions on faces.

Atmosphere - Foreboding, hesitant, nervous, reluctant.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.